Friday, February 10, 2012

BB Cream

Short post today... But there is one thing I'd like to mention because I thought it was kinda neat... BB Cream is all over the US!  It seems like EVERYONE makes it now.  Just in case you're wondering, here is a list of just a few...
  • Garnier BB Cream SPF 15 2.5 fl oz  $12
  • Maybelline Pure Minerals BB Cream SPF 27 $??
  • Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 $39
  • Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30 $37
  • Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 $38
  • MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35 $30
  • Estee Lauder Daywear BB Multi-Perfecting Beauty Benefit Cream SPF 35 $38
I'm sure there are others out there that I haven't seen yet.  I personally haven't tried any of the above, but I have tried a few Korean brands like Skin79, HanSkin, Missha, and Etude... All very similar.  However, I think it's pretty neat that I can run out to my local Target and buy some BB Cream if I wanted to, especially since it's only 12 bucks!

CHEERS TO THE FREAKIN' WEEKEND!

1 comment: