Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ACTIVATING MY YOUTH

According to Lancome, I can have visibly younger skin in just 7 days... SEVEN DAYS?? It's worth a try, don't ya'll think? I'm gonna test out the Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (GYAC for short from now on) for the next 7 days, twice a day, and I'll let you know if there is a difference in my skin.

Photo from Bloomies
According to the Lancome website, the results from using this product include, "Visibly younger skin in just 7 days. Skin looks as if lit from within – breathtaking radiant. Its youthful quality returns: cushiony soft and velvety to the touch. Drop by drop, skin is vibrant with youth, its tone becomes astonishingly even, its texture dramatically refined."

I will be applying the GYAC every morning and night after washing and toning my face. I will allow the GYAC to soak in my face for a few seconds, then follow with my normal moisturizer (Sisley Ecological Compound in the AM and SK-II Skin Signature Cream in the PM) and eye cream (Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream). 

If I'm impressed with the concentrate, I may try the entire Genifique line which includes a night cream, eye cream, and cream-serum. The "cream-serum" is basically just a moisturizer with the serum in it.

I'll let ya'll know how it turns out... Wish me luck! 

3 comments:

  1. ooh interesting! and i love the title of the post! let us know the results!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting!!! let us know please~

    ReplyDelete