Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Racoon Eyes!!

I am constantly on the lookout for the best pencil eyeliners... I wear a lot of eyeliner... all at once. I like my eyes to be lined with a dark, matte, and super thick black line. It is so hard to find a good pencil that is bold in color, that won't smudge/transfer to your bottom lids, and that will last for more an 10 minutes!


At last! I found the best pencil on the market... Nars Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner... SO GOOD! $23 is a bit high for eyeliner, especially when you consider how much I use at one time but I NEED IT! Unfortunately, it's sold out in Black (Via Veneto) at all my local Nars retailers. So of course, I had to order it online... Expecting it to come in Thursday!  YAY!


Also totally loving the beige color (Rue Bonaparte).   :)

1 comment:

  1. i want! but sadly its still SOLD OUT. Even on NARS.com blah!

    ReplyDelete