Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Good Pencil



TOO FACED PERFECT EYES:  I give it a B... It's very creamy and easy to use.  The color I used is called "Perfect Brown" which is a very true brown color, not too light, not too dark... Very good color for people who don't like the harshness of black liners.  Also, good for the bottom lash/water line. Once you let this liner set, it's stay power is pretty good, VERY minimal smudging/transfer after set.  The price is mid-range at $18. 

The only problem I have with this eyeliner is that it doesn't sharpen smoothly. It sharpens to a point where it it is fully functional, but it doesn't sharpen evenly... which bothers me, because it's not pretty when I open the cap.

Final thoughts, I would recommend this eyeliner, but I can only vouch for the brown. :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the info friend! you give it a B..so..i'll have to pass this one up! i need a A or A+ eyeliner. ;)

    ReplyDelete