Monday, January 30, 2012

NAKEDDDDDDDDDD

Now that I got your attention... LOL... Take a look at the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. My friend Lisa swears by the original Naked Palette, whereas I have my eyes on Naked 2. Both seem to be good buys with very workable/everyday colors.  I haven't actually tried it yet, as I am not really good with eye shadows, but I'm willing to venture out with these. What do ya'll think?


Naked 1  $48
Naked 1 Colors
Naked 2  $50
Naked 2 Colors
 
All photos from Urban Decay

1 comment:

  1. I looooooove it!!! I have the naked 1, its FAB! I was thinking about getting the naked 2 also. Naked palette is a MUST have for ALL girls, period! haha :) you should def get naked 2. It will be better than the naked 1 for you bc you have pale(light) skin. you wont be disappointed! 12 eyeshadows for 50 bucks?? heck yea!great deal! not to mention the shadows are all excellent quality~ only thing i dont like is the brush... the brush sucks. but thats no big deal.

    ReplyDelete