Monday, March 26, 2012

NO RACCOONS HERE!

So remember how back in February I said that the next pencil I wanted to try was the YSL DESSIN DU REGARD WATERPROOF EYELINER? Well, I did, and I LOVE!~

Over the weekend I tried it, and it is seriously amazing.  So amazing that even my own mother was impressed, and has made plans to purchase this eyeliner despite the ridiculous price tag of $28. (FYI, my mama is not one to shell out 30 bucks for eyeliner.)

The texture is so soft, that it just glides on your lid like gel. No pulling, no tugging, no pressing hard... The color I have is called inky black, and the name suits it well; it is super rich/dark black. $28 dollars will get you the eyeliner and a sharpener. 

Saturday:  I put on my face (BB Cream, YSL liner for super thick lining of my top lid, and blush) at about 11:00 AM, and took it off around midnight.  I had it on for about 13 hours with NO touch-ups, and it held up well with minimal smudging, especially considering I did not have primer on my lids.  

Sunday: I put on my face around 11:00 AM the same way as Saturday except this time I added the UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original before drawing a super thick line to my top lids.  Ran errands with the hubs, went out to the soccer field for a few hours and watched the hubs play soccer OUTSIDE IN THE HEAT AND HUMIDITY! Came home to find almost NO SMUDGING and absolutely NO RACCOON EYES! Took my face off around 10:30 with no touch-ups. 

Needless to say, I'm extremely pleased with this eyeliner. I give this product an A- to an A for sure, and the only reason why it could be an A- is because of the high price tag. It's up to you to decide whether or not this product is worth the money.  As for me, I will most definitely add this product to my list of "repeat buys". Good job YSL! 

Hope ya'll enjoyed my review!

2 comments:

  1. I may need to try this one after the Bobby Brown is finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOLD!!!!! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete